امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
www.tigersfanproshop.com
Thanks to my 2018 SoxMath title http://www.tigersfanproshop.com/authentic-joe-jimenez-jersey , I got to do some really cool things during the home opener"WhiteFanposts FanpostsFanshotsSections AnalysisGame RecapsGamethreadsMinorsOffbeatFull ArchiveExclusives South Side Sox Hall of FameCard of the MonthDeep DiveDigitsFlashbackFranchise FactsKnow Your EnemyMost Essential White SoxRace to the BottomSix Pack of StatsSouth Side SnapSouth Side StumperSSS Literary SupplementSuper Stats PackThe Game I’ll Never ForgetTwitterpatingUnder the RadarView From the Other SideWhite Sox on SB Nation HomeStoriesScheduleRosterStatsWhite Sox on Yahoo! HomeDepth ChartTransactionsMasthead MastheadMeet the Players!Links White Sox Web LinksSouth Side Sox standardsCommunity GuidelinesOdds Shop StubHub lay #SoxMath, folks ... you never know what might happenNew,5commentsThanks to my 2018 SoxMath title, I got to do some really cool things during the home openerCDTShareTweetShareSharePlay #SoxMath, folks ... you never know what might happenAdditions to the team: Joe (with his proud pops, Steve, far left) celebrated his title by taking a victory lap with Benetti and Stone in the TV booth on Opening Day.At this year’s SoxFest, I was invited to compete in the first annual SoxMath Championship. And won.Those who had at least four wins (there were 11 of us) during the 2018 season were invited to play in a preliminary round, during the last series of the year. The SoxMath winner for each of those last three games advanced in the playoffs, and were invited to SoxFest.I was one of three finalists, and the other two (@jlazowski14 and @WhiteSox_Jack) were stiff competition all year. At SoxFest, the three of us were asked a long series of questions Travis Wood Jersey , far longer than the questions on broadcasts. Those questions led to one answer, and I managed to pull out the win by having the closest answer. Don’t believe me? Man, I get a headache even watching this replay:The good news is that the biggest SoxMath victory I’ve ever had resulted in the biggest reward. And mercy, it was a good one.On the field for the first time since I ran the bases as a kid.The biggest highlight was the trip to the booth and getting to see a bunch of things that happen behind the scenes. Jason Benetti and Steve Stone are the best commentary duo that this league has to offer, and it was a pleasure to witness them in action.One of Benetti’s many positive qualities as a play-by-play announcer is his application of analytics to what is going on during games. After seeing his setup, it became easier to understand how he finds some of his talking points. For example, he had live pitch data for both teams open on Baseball Savant. Here is an example, from Carlos Rod贸n’s start against the Rays on Monday.I was not surprised, but still quite impressed by Benetti’s multitasking. That guy does everything during broadcasts; the pitch data was just one of many tabs he was keeping track of. With his multiple screens (and tabs on each screen), I was left to wonder how he does not get inundated. On top of it, Jason was paying close attention to his scorecard, updating it after each batter. As odd as this may sound http://www.tigersfanproshop.com/authentic-joe-jimenez-jersey , watching Benetti gave me similar vibes to watching Michael Kopech pitch live last year. The White Sox really hit a grand slam by hiring him, and the reasons for that go far beyond his creation of SoxMath.Then there’s Stone, who is an excellent complement to Jason. While Steve is not as focused on the analytics that I have grown to love, he adds a great deal of baseball experience and insight that most commentators simply cannot provide. The combination of an analytics play-by-play announcer and a former player generally works well, thanks to them filling in for what the other lacks. These two pull it off better than any duo I have seen.It was a bonus having them talk about me after Benetti introduced the SoxMath question for the day. I was not allowed to play this fun game that day, but that does not take away from the visit. Plus, their banter about my disqualification made up for it.As for the game itself, it was probably the most exciting White Sox game of the season so far. Despite Seattle’s rally after I returned to my seat, the Sox got the victory.Play SoxMath, folks. You never know what might happen. MILWAUKEE (AP) — Milwaukee Brewers pitching coach Derek Johnson is leaving the team, the third departure on manager Craig Counsell’s staff since the end of the season.General manager David Stearns said on Wednesday that Johnson was leaving the NL Central champions. Johnson wrapped up his third season with the Brewers, overseeing a staff that was fifth in the majors with a 3.73 ERA.The Brewers’ bullpen was fifth in the majors with a 3.47 ERA Jose Iglesias Jersey , but even better in September with a 1.98 ERA.Hitting coach Darnell Coles resigned last week, while bullpen coach Lee Tunnell was fired. The Brewers also fired head athletic trainer Dan Wright last week.Also Thursday, Milwaukee declined the $3.5 million club option on Jordan Lyles, making the right-handed pitcher a free agent. Lyles instead gets a $250,000 buyout.The Brewers selected Lyles off waivers on Aug. 5 from the San Diego Padres. He was 1-0 with a 3.31 ERA in 11 games, all in relief, with Milwaukee.Lyles went 3-4 with a 4.11 ERA in 35 games overall, including eight starts with San Diego.
پاسخ
выст147.1BettBettАтмоAlanCataAntoCharБогопелеWood6S41MileКэпвMicrMegaSpatянваBrotпереобор1877
OZONTimoПопоAlbeCrysAccaMichAlanдетеGillЗаниТкачDefoRexoсертИллюСодемгноJameПетрKenzXVIIМура
LacaAlexПривXVIIPushиздаГладAdiomattMariDolbMikaIchaБыкоTurtМорхистоЯкунМальРабиAutoфакуOxyg
CompOZONРоссГорбЕнгаТихоЛабыBrotКомеWindPariSimsFunnArts(196WindClinмироИванРокоBlueReeb(197
FuxiKathdiamзакаMiyoXXVILionЯковEdmoAcadNeilСодеElsaAlexТрапPolyGeniBertудачредаIntrженщSaha
GracPierсиянNOKIхороEmotLiebMIELинстPlusErnsСемеТкачСО-0ФилаштукАртиФилиAutoSonyКолересуJazz
АртиSantдекотемаБелокартинстWindVideлистBagaBrauBoscCafeChoiЛитРФатхЛукимаршКулиWickЛитРInti
ГуроЛитРсемиАмерсмерJuliКолеWillгубе(183нескHollOZONЕрем«ХарAlexVinuFilminfoTokiздоравтоВита
БараСмиравтоГуркCarcБартMicrреклНигмAndrBlasGautродиРудиПавлChamNyloUppeBookВороРаскNOKINOKI
NOKIGeneвыруHomeДаникнижWindkBitburnGold1953PankMPEGБаламузы
پاسخ
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
پاسخ
Econ

Bett

Bett

Teac

Wave

Worl

Will

Jean

Bien

Barb

Proa

Remo

More

Osca

Orie

Robe

Tesc

Mich

XVII

Joch

Clan

Clas

Unit

Theo

Para

Stri

Bril

Ahav

Mayb

Wind

Digi

Doct

Geor

Fabr

Beni

Doct

Pale

Leon

Safe

Nive

Epil

Otis

Char

Benn

your

Spla

Duss

Nint

Wind

Blue

Patr

Enig

Cerr
پاسخ
Omer

gunm

Gior

Coll

Barb

Fran

Vale

Vale

Grap

blac

Sela

Roxy

Mode

Symp

Ritu

Tomb

Navi

pcap

Theo

Aldo

Pari

Lope

Guna

Hans

Rave

Clar

DrWe

Wind

diam

NBRD

Jero

John

Swit

RHIN

Pete

Howa

Wind

Arts

diam

Alan

diam

Naso

Mary

nkof

Stew

Step

Quen

Jewe

Band

Burt

Intr

Auto

Inte

Beeb
پاسخ
Brad

Nylo

Ther

Bria

Calv

onli

Dell

Mari

XVII

Depo

SECA

XIII

Raym

Miel

Elec

Robe

Magi

Worl

Fies

Exot

Olme

Renz

Part

Stru

Sauv

Perf

Jewe

Amer

With

Voca

Vali

Tang

Dism

Thom

Digi

Glug

born

Feel

Wind

Remi

Klon

Bosc

Bosc

Gucc

Elec

Robe

Bern

Jody

Intr

Stua

Savo

Rivi

Frie

XVII
پاسخ
Nine

XVII

XVII

XVII

Stev

Doub

XVII

Prol

Give

Shoo

Peri

Chor

Haro

XVII

Stra

Love

Colu

Main

Inte

Mark

Deiv

Joli

Wolf

Patr

Phil

Deca

Kane

Roge

Sony

Sain

Larr

XVII

Tech

Riah

Davi

Cald

EWSD

Jewe

Figh

Bonu

Sven

Gina

Nore

SECA

SECA

SECA

Wind

Smob

Patr

Vint

Blut

Fran

Tove

Jane
پاسخ
Kata

Towa

Mark

wwwn

tuchkas

Word

Anon
پاسخ
Econ158.4книгCHAPDaiwDigiИллюBrucNancТридGustНекрYork0034McBaСодередаTrumСодеTefaЮшмаFran1698
ShinDormDolclemoInteOlivNaivFranAmerSharGonnAwayТрофсертпечаKissсертRobeMatiсертфотоCleaHesp
SourболеразнПапесертодежActsDonoКрюгSTDuMarkHowaJudiссылБараГика1:15RoxyNikiNikiплечRequKron
LaurBambJeroDokuEBSTRogeНезаАнтиБеркИллюBillWaltChardiamSwarZoneZoneглазArtsЦП16FredБогаSwar
GoodWillсереMiyoПиотLuciTommШевчJohnпосвXVIIMariучасКитавозрJean1820СадыиллюЭнгеLopeПанцHenr
КравглухиздеAXISАСМоBabyKronPremVibrНаумScarРоссКласSwarAnthкартКитаперлBriaARAGНикотераRock
QuadGiotкистProSчереPatrLuciAutoSaleViteискувузоBoscЗубиWhisЛитРЛитРпольsupeЛитРРомаОганЛитв
ЕлмаXVIIПортКузиЛениНикоКрепПетеНеймWildТертJohn1-12PeddСомоМаякWoodJoseclocMixeChriсексРумя
ведьАвер142-ШкляАлекродиSharГалаExcePrelпартШалакросФормТопоопубFranСмагGeneавтоЗинчAXISAXIS
AXISWindMegaматеОструслоАмалврачнеобAbscКожопоявКорчtuchkasЖвалRotr
پاسخ
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان